The Mesothelioma Victims Center is urging a person who has recently been with mesothelioma or their family to call them rather than impulse shopping on the Internet. “Hiring a lawyer for a mesothelioma compensation is a one shot deal. We can help.
NEW YORK, NY, June 26, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — According to the Mesothelioma Victims Center, “The internet is becoming extremely confusing for people with mesothelioma, is something we hear all of the time from those looking for advice on mesothelioma compensation or lawyers. What we explain first and foremost is that we are advocates for people who have mesothelioma, not a law firm. We set out over a decade ago with a simple goal in mind: provide a person with mesothelioma anywhere in the United States with direct access to the nation’s most capable attorneys so the very best possible financial compensation for the diagnosed person is achievable.
“We are urging individuals who have recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 for direct access to the nation’s most skilled and experienced full-time mesothelioma attorneys. We’d never recommend a local divorce attorney or car accident attorney hoping to cash in on signing up a person with this rare form of cancer caused by asbestos exposure.” http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Tips for a person with mesothelioma to ensure the very best possible financial compensation results from the Mesothelioma Victims Center:
* “In most major metropolitan markets there are now websites that list attorneys who quote “qualify” to handle mesothelioma compensation claim. Most of these attorneys are car accident attorneys, personal injury lawyers, or sometimes even divorce attorneys-not fulltime mesothelioma attorneys.
* “The best mesothelioma lawyers in the United States work nationwide, they specialize in mesothelioma compensation and nothing else, and they take pride in making certain that people with mesothelioma get properly compensated.
* “Avoid websites that suggest ‘no lawsuit needed’ or ‘federally sponsored’ mesothelioma compensation claims center.’ Both notions are false.
* “Avoid websites that invite mesothelioma victims to fill out a form detailing their asbestos exposure that will for a calculation related to the amount of compensation they’d receive. This is false advertising and nothing more than a gimmick to get a person with mesothelioma to give a marketing law firm their contact information. Please do not do this!
* “Our number one tip for retaining the services of a lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim is-please call us at 800-714-0303. We will provide direct access to some of the nation’s leading mesothelioma attorneys who know exactly what will be required for a person with mesothelioma to receive the best possible financial compensation and they will be honest with you. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Estate planning is something people with mesothelioma should do. Please find enclosed an article from the CPA Journal on this topic: https://www.cpajournal.com/2018/05/28/planning-during-terminal-illness/.
Each year about 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is caused by exposure to asbestos. High -risk work groups for exposure to asbestos include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, steel mill workers, miners, manufacturing workers, pulp or paper mill workers, printers, millwrights, welders, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, construction workers, rail road workers, and firemen. Typically, the exposure to asbestos for these types of workers occurred in the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, or 1980’s.
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the Mesothelioma Victims Center receives a person with mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska. http://MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here