Volunteers Invited To Join In 27th Annual River Clean Up September 17
VALENCIA, CA, September 15, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Volunteers from throughout the greater Santa Clarita Valley are gathering Saturday, September 17 in a group effort to keep the Santa Clara River clean and protect local habitats. This year’s Rally includes a portion of the Santa Clara riverbed on FivePoint-owned property along Wiley Canyon Road, east of Orchard Village Road near the Via Princessa Bridge.
The annual River Rally Clean-Up and Environmental Expo reflects the area’s thriving spirit of civic collaboration and environmental stewardship. Volunteers are expected to include FivePoint Valencia residents and friends as well as local businesses, churches and other organizations. Volunteers are also needed to operate the event.
To participate in cleanup efforts or to help operate this year’s event, register by September 16. For information on volunteer registration, please , click here, email [email protected] or call 661-250-3708.
• Plan to arrive by 7:30 a.m. to get your onsite registration completed. Cleanup is from 8 to 11 a.m.
• Volunteers can carpool, walk, take public transportation or bike to the event site. A free bike valet service will be provided.
• Bringing your own reusable water bottle is recommended.
• Registered volunteers will receive water and giveaways while supplies last. Cleanup supplies such as gloves and trash bags will be provided.
• Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/AD4K4hRg7D1w7Yny9
• Everyone is welcome!
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here