Machine Tool Manufacturer Expands Capabilities of Popular Split-Frame Clamshell Pipe Lathe Line
RANCHO CORDOVA, CA, June 29, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Tri Tool Inc., a leading supplier of precision, portable machine tools, has introduced a new line of full-support pads for its most popular 600 Series split-frame clamshell pipe lathes.
The redesigned full-support pad sets ensure secure, distortion-free, mounting support and maximum precision when performing thin-wall tube & pipe cutting operations. Key features and benefits of the new full-support pads are:
• Accurate rounding of thin-wall (schedule 5 & 10) tube & pipe for uniform cutting
• Self-centering and self-squaring design makes lathe set-up faster and easier
• Eliminate damage to the tube or pipe outside surface caused by clamping forces
• A wide selection of available sizes for 2.375″ through 20″ OD tube & pipe
• Compatible with a wide range of TRI TOOL® SB pipe cutters, and RBL-Gen II clamshell lathes
• No unique tools needed to set-up and utilize the pad set
Advanced manufacturing methods permit offering the new full-support pad sets at a significantly lower customer cost than ever before. Best of all, they’re now available from standard inventory meaning customers can get rapid shipments when you need them.
Discover how this dynamic accessory can save you time and money, while ensuring exceptional results for your most demanding thin-wall tube & pipe welding requirements.
About Tri Tool:
Tri Tool is a privately held, global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance, precision machine tools for a wide range of specialized users, including power utilities, oil and gas pipeline, offshore petroleum, pharmaceutical and semi-con, and the Defense Department. Tri Tool also provides dependable on-site contract machining and welding services, custom equipment engineering & manufacturing, and cost-effective equipment rentals.
3041 Sunrise Blvd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here